[Nagiosplug-devel] patch: add check certificate support for LDAP plugin

Guillaume Rousse Guillaume.Rousse at inria.fr
Thu Dec 4 19:36:20 CET 2008

Hello list.

Here's a patch adding the certificate expiration check feature to the
ldap plugin, based on the http plugin. For some unknown reason, probably
due to the way secure connection is established, it doesn't work with
the --ssl options, only for the --starttls one.

As I'm not really a C expert, feel free to enhance/modify the patch as
needed, but I think this is useful enough to get merged.
--
Guillaume Rousse
Moyens Informatiques - INRIA Futurs