[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1852198 ] Check_by_ssh exit code always 0

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 5 00:38:31 CET 2008

Bugs item #1852198, was opened at 2007-12-17 10:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by psychotrahe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1852198&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: General plugin execution
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The "check_by_ssh" plugin report always an exit status/code of 0 when it should return a value of "2".
Should be the same for the other exit code values.

Plugin compiled from nagios-plugins-1.4.7.tar.gz on a RedHat Fedora Core Intel system.

Best regards