[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagios::Plugin with debugging function?

Michael Lübben MiCkEy2002 at nagios-portal.de
Thu Jan 10 07:57:17 CET 2008

Hello Ton,

thanks for this  information, but when i write my plugins and enable my
debugging, so i can see for example which parameters use nagios for the
plugin etc.

Example:

1199806213.86788 ---------------===== Start debugging =====---------------
1199806213.89714 Get content from url:
TEST = 100
1199806213.89727 OK - NO Errors!
1199806213.89734 Exit code: 0
1199806213.89738 Plugin executen time 0.03s
1199806213.89738 ---------------===== Stop debugging =====----------------

That was only a idea! What do you think about that?

Bye
Michael