[Nagiosplug-devel] RFC: New threshold syntax

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Mon Mar 17 22:15:32 CET 2008

Hi!

I tried to get this through last year, but I don't think a conclusion
was reached so I'm going to try again now!

This is a proposal for a new threshold syntax. My motivation is that I
have to update check_procs based on a customer's requested use for it.
I'd like a generally applicable syntax, so that there is maximum code
reuse and consistency.

The proposal is here: http://nagiosplugins.org/rfc/new_threshold_syntax

I've decided to use the website as this can be the master document. I
plan on updating it based on people's comments. Hopefully it will not
require too many alterations!

Comments?

Ton

http://www.altinity.com