[Nagiosplug-devel] standard in must be a tty

Hans Engelen engelenh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:24:05 CET 2008

Aside from the error what does the init script do to check the status.
Most scripts just lookup a pid in a pid file and check to see if said
pid is still running.

Rather then forking the script it might be easier to redo that check
in the plugin itself. On that note it might even be easier to just
check if the process is running rather then fork to a script.

Note that I don't know what a dalimserver is so might not apply.

Cheers,
Hans