[Nagiosplug-devel] standard in must be a tty

Richard Edward Horner rich at richhorner.com
Mon Nov 10 22:19:25 CET 2008

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've been super busy.

I can't actually run this because I don't have whatever this service
is but it appears to be exactly what I suspected and that is that you
have a su -c call in the init script. Actually, there are several but
only one in the "status" section.

I agree with Hans, you should rewrite the check status functionality
of the init script into your plugin. It looks like it might need root
privileges in which case I suggest you setup the call (or your script)
to run via sudo with NOPASSWD set on the single command in
/etc/sudoers.

Rich(ard)