[Nagiosplug-devel] "Bug" in plugin check_users

Richard Edward Horner rich at richhorner.com
Thu Oct 2 16:12:03 CEST 2008

> On the bright side there's plans for a new thresholds system that would
> put back all plugins on the same ground (and provide much more
> flexibility), but development of this new feature hasn't yet started.

Thomas,

Has there been any discussion on this? I'm very interested as I'm not
a huge fan of the current threshold system spelled out in the
guidelines but this is the first mention I've heard of this.
Admittedly, I've only been reading this mailing list for a couple
months. If there's a thread in the archives or something...

Thanks, Rich(ard)
--
Richard Edward Horner
Engineer / Composer / Electric Guitar Virtuoso