[Nagiosplug-devel] Please can I have GIT access

Hiren Patel hir3npatel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 16:46:38 CEST 2009

Alain Williams wrote:
> In may I submitted a patch to check_procs along with complete documentation,
> motivation, example config.
>
> It was discussed a couple of times, I pushed, some more chat then nothing.
> People seemed happy with it, but no one did anything ... so I shall put it
> into the repository myself.
>
> See:
> 	https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=2794120&group_id=29880
>
> Please give me a GIT account.

as far as I recall, there was some hesitance due to the patch causing
the check to have a state file, and it's own configuration file (if I
remember right).
personally I'm wondering if it's not perhaps better to have a separate
check to specifically watch for cpu hogging, instead of putting that
into check_procs.