[Nagiosplug-devel] change default "check_by_ssh" output unit‏

giuseppe furlan giuseppe.furlan at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:43:37 CET 2009

hello all,
I'm using Nagios with "check_by_ssh" plugin to monitor threads and jdbc connections on my linux machines.
Apparently this plug-in catches my integer values (threads count, db connections etc) and convert them to percent values.
The result is a Nagios' graph with % unit instead of decimal unit.
I've checked the plugin's options but unit option is not implemented.

I'm wondering if there is a patch to change the default graph % unit with a decimal unit.

Regards
Giuseppe Furlan