[Nagiosplug-devel] change default "check_by_ssh" output unit‏

giuseppe furlan giuseppe.furlan at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 18 13:48:13 CET 2009

Thanks for your explanation.

I'm using this plugin to retrieve 2 values (PendingRequest;HoggingThreadsCount) but the plugin's output consists of 3 values :
time;PendingRequest;HoggingThreadsCount
1261047110;0;0
1261046810;0;0
1261047710;0;0
1261047410;0;0
1261048310;0;0
1261048010;0;0
1261048910;0;0
1261048610;0;0
1261049510;0;0
1261049210;0;0
1261050111;0;0
1261049810;0;0
1261050712;0;0
1261050412;0;0
1261051312;0;0
1261051012;0;0
1261051912;0;0
1261051612;0;0

Is the time column provided by "check_by_ssh" plugin ? If so, can I customize this timestamp value ?

Thanks in advance
Giuseppe