[Nagiosplug-devel] Contributing patches and retaining copyright

Simon Bennett sbennett at groundworkopensource.com
Wed May 6 21:01:27 CEST 2009

Ton and team,

Thanks for the prompt reply, it wasn't my intention to touch off such a
lively discussion.

Thanks for the gnu.org link, I think I understand the issue. I'm still
trying to get my hands on the patches (they were completed by a third-party
for us) but they're mostly in the 'minor fix-up and improvement' category.
For this type of contribution I don't think assignment is a big deal and I
certainly don't want to create administrative pain for the project.

Simon
--
Simon Bennett
GROUNDWORK Open Source, Inc.

NOTICE: This email is intended only for the use of the party to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited.If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank You.