[Nagiosplug-devel] Ping script for multiple IP

Jitendra | navin.com jitendra.g at navin.com
Wed May 13 13:58:21 CEST 2009

Hi Team,

We have our server at seven different location and all this location are connected via MPLS.
We have installed nagios at one location.
Now I am able to check the link status beetwen location where the nagios is installed and other location.
But I am not able to monitor link status beetwen the any location where nagios does not come in the picture.

Lets say I have servers at location A, B, C, D, and E and I have nagios at location A.
Now I want to monitor the MPLS connectivity from all to all location.
Now I want a script where nagios will run it on remote location C and that script will check the connectivity from location C to A, B, D and E.

I tried to make such a script in a two way but I am not able to get the proper result.
Please find the attached scripts.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitendra