[Nagiosplug-devel] New threshold syntax - changes

Richard Edward Horner rich at richhorner.com
Tue Oct 13 22:11:40 CEST 2009

I understand your point but I disagree. I don't think "force" and
"intuitive" really go together. If I had written that sentence, I
would've used "consistent" and while I value consistency very highly
as a developer and systems administrator, the situation becomes less
clear when the proposed solution is less intuitive (this is purely an
opinion I realize) and users are already accustomed to the more
intuitive manner.

Maybe include a switch to use the old style?

Rich(ard)

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest <dermoth at aei.ca> wrote:

Richard Edward Horner
Engineer / Composer / Electric Guitar Virtuoso
richhorner.com | rhosts.net | sabayonlinux.org