[Nagiosplug-devel] Tr : plugin check_squid.pl

Gabriel Filion gfilion at revolutionlinux.com
Thu Jul 15 16:01:31 CEST 2010

Hello,

If you don't have an answer yet, I guess it could mean that the official
language on this list is English and that people didn't understand your
message. I don't know much about this particular plugin but I'll
translate it (inline) for you so that other people can help you out.

For my first queue on this: the message you get means that you're
probably using the wrong syntax for calling the command. Use only the -h
option to see how exactly the plugin needs to be called.
Also, if you're executing the command in a terminal, then you are not
going though Nagios and the version of Nagios doesn't have a role in this.

On 10-07-13 11:02 AM, ibtihel ben brahem wrote:
> [...]

Hi
I send a call for help on this list because I downloaded the plugin
"check_squid.pl" v0.1 (from nagios-plugins version 1.4.12)

> Mais lorsque je fais le test avec cette commande
> /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_squid.pl -u http://www.google.fr -p
> spar-proxy.domaine  -l 800

But when I test the following command:

/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_squid.pl -u http://www.google.fr -p
spar-proxy.domaine  -l 800

> il m'affiche l'erreur suivante :Use -h for more info

I get the error: Use -h for more info

> J'ai beau cherché mais vainement
> svp aidez moi est ce que il y a un bug avec cette version ou
> incompatibilité avec la version de nagios que j'utilise ?

I searched but didn't find the cause of the problem.
please help me out. is this a bug with the version I use or is it an
incompatibility with the nagios version I use?

> J'attends votre réponse svp.
>
> Bien Cordialement
> Ibtihel

Si tu ne comprends pas ma réponse en anglais, réponds-moi
personnellement et j'en ferai la traduction. Si tu as d'autres
questions, assure-toi d'inclure la liste de diffusion et d'écrire les
questions en anglais.

--
Gabriel Filion