[Nagiosplug-devel] Re : Tr : plugin check_squid.pl

Gabriel Filion gfilion at revolutionlinux.com
Thu Jul 15 16:55:00 CEST 2010

[Restoring CC to the list so that the discussion can go on publicly]

On 10-07-15 10:14 AM, ibtihel ben brahem wrote:
> Hi Gabriel,
>
> Thank you very much for your answer.I have always the same problem and i
> used -h to see how to do the check.I 'm sure that the problem is not
> with the command itself because the syntaxe is all wright.I don't know
> if there is a bug any way with the plugin?Can you help me pleaze? I need
> your intervention ASAP.

I can't really help you further on this issue. I currently have access
to nagios-plugins 1.4.11 packages only on the production servers I
manage, so I don't even see the check_squid script :\

I'll try and install the plugins on my laptop later to check it out some
more. In the meantime, maybe someone else with more knowledge of the
script can give some advice?

--
Gabriel Filion