[Nagiosplug-devel] check_snmp HowTo

irineo villanovaorts ericvillaorts at yahoo.es
Wed Dec 28 21:06:25 CET 2011

Hi,

I am trying to monitor various parts of a remote system (cpu, swap, disk ...) using the check_snmp module on icinga but my problem appears when I want to set up the range for warning and critical notifications. Most of the results I am getting from snmp are in KB and what I would need is to have this in % then I could define the min/max range for each component I want to monitor.

So, to resume, for monitoring a disk space I would need to have a total disk space for calculating the percentage of the disk usage and then define a range in % for warning and critical but I have no clue on how to do this.

I hope I explained myself and that someone could give me a hand on this.

Thanks in advance,

Eric