[Nagiosplug-devel] Move repositories to Github?

Holger Weiß holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Tue Apr 10 14:42:05 CEST 2012

I'd like to move our repositories over to Github, as I believe that
would make things easier for both the community and those who review and
apply contributions.  Some people have already expressed a desire to
submit patches via pull requests on Github.

The only downside I see is that the list of team members would have to
be maintained both at Github and at SourceForge.  That's not a big deal.

Currently, our SourceForge repositories are mirrored at:

	https://github.com/nagios-plugins

I guess we could just turn things around and let SourceForge mirror the
Github repositories.

I'd leave everything else at SourceForge, at least for the moment.

What do you think?

Holger