[Nagiosplug-devel] New release planned this month

Frost, Mark {BIS} mark.frost1 at pepsico.com
Tue Apr 10 22:24:15 CEST 2012

Hi, Holger,

I had submit a patch quite some time ago for check_http.c to add HTTP CONNECT capability through a proxy that supported that same protocol.   I believe I got some feedback from Ton about it, but then it kind of drizzled out and then Ton resigned.   I think I even saw someone else submit a patch to do something similar some time ago as well.

Since that time, I keep manually updating the latest plugins release with my patch since we need it here internally.   I was hoping that either my patch or the other one I saw might be included in the next release, but I don't see anything that appears to do that in the snapshot you sent.

The patch I had submitted was id 2975393.

I never looked at id 3414894, but it looks like it does something similar.

Is there anything I might be able to do that could help one of these move along to a release?  I'm assuming it's too late for this one, but I'd like to know what it's nailed down for some future release.

Thanks

Mark