[Nagiosplug-devel] check_ide_smart

Adi Spivak adispi at compulab.co.il
Wed Jan 18 15:36:42 CET 2012

Hi.
I have 2 centos machines, running the same services and configurations.
When i run the check_ide_smart on one it is seccessful, when i run on
the second i get the error:
check_ide_smart -d /dev/sda
CRITICAL - SMART_ENABLE: Invalid argument
CRITICAL - SMART_CMD_ENABLE

Running smartctl shows that smart is enabled on this devise, trying to
compare services and information between the two machines shows me no
difference, even in drive size and maker.

Can you help me debug this issue?

Thanks you.

--
Regards,

*Adi Spivak*

IT Manager

17 HaYetzira St, "Mordot HaCarmel" Industrial Park, Yokneam Elite

Mail: P.O Box 687, Yokneam 20692. Israel

TelFax.: (+972) 48-290-124. (+972) 48-290-100

www.fit-pc.com <http://www.fit-pc.com/>

www.compulab.co.il <http://www.compulab.co.il/>