[Nagiosplug-devel] A plugin to run the existing plugins for NSCA

PRA nagiospra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:36:25 CEST 2012

Hi All,
I was configuring nagios and NSCA and found that we need to run the
plugins in cron and send the output to NAGIOS.

So I plan to develop another plugin with runs the other plugins

1) Another plugin that takes service_description (the description that
is sent to nagios) , plugin with parameters as command line arguments.
2) Runs the send_nsca command with provided inputs.
  3) A conf file which has the details(send_nsca path,pluginspath,nsca
server,nsca port).
Any Inputs?

  -PRA