[Nagiosplug-devel] Presentation and Question

Leonardo Santagostini lsantagostini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 19:08:31 CET 2013

Hello all.

My name is Leonardo Santagostini from Argentina. I am actually working with
nagios monitoring my corporate services and hosts.

I was noticed that a must make a new Nagios server, doing checks over more
than 22000 web sites.

I have all the information of this sites, in a mysql serving a bind+dlz
solution.

So, it is possible to use that database trough one plugin? Or you recommend
to me that i must write a sheel script for this.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is no the adequeate list.

Saludos / Regards
Leonardo Santagostini