[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagios and JAVA plugins

Páll Guðjón Sigurðsson palli at ok.is
Tue May 28 13:19:54 CEST 2013

My two cents,

The new_threshold_syntax is just a proposal. And to my knowledge no one is working on making it 'official'. We support the new syntax for the new syntax, but the legacy (and inferior) syntax is currently our main one.

Note, however that they are not mutually exclusive. You can have your plugins understand both :)

Cheers,
Palli