[Nagiosplug-devel] [nagios-plugins] Move time_ssl to end of extended perfdata output (#1201)

awiddersheim notifications at github.com
Mon Oct 14 16:41:50 CEST 2013

When using pnp4nagios as your graphing engine and you don't have the MULTI option turned where each source of information is placed into it's own independent RRD file it is difficult to add a new datasource into the middle of a pre-existing RRD file. Having the data added at the end on the other hand isn't nearly as bad. I'd imagine with other graphing platforms like graphite this isn't really an issue.

This is really an attempt to fix some short comings with how my current setup is configured now but I'm hoping it may help others who are in a similar situation.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/awiddersheim/nagios-plugins fix_check_http_extended_perf_data

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/nagios-plugins/nagios-plugins/pull/1201

-- Commit Summary --

  * Move time_ssl to end of extended perfdata output

-- File Changes --

    M plugins/check_http.c (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/nagios-plugins/nagios-plugins/pull/1201.patch