[Nagiosplug-devel] [nagios-plugins] Move time_ssl to end of extended perfdata output (#1201)

eponymous alias eponymousalias at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 22:26:01 CEST 2013

Shuffling around the output order like this without requiring explicit user modification of the command line to invoke the new behavior, is a Really Bad Idea.  It means that stuff will silently and unceremoniously break the next time the user upgrades the plugins in an otherwise functioning system.  You either need to only do this if the command is invoked under some new program name, or if some special command-line option is given, to introduce a level of incompatibility to your change so that existing sites will not break during such an upgrade.