Add commandline -T switch to check_time and check_ntp_time (#1246)

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest notifications at github.com
Thu Apr 17 06:22:03 CEST 2014

Hi Holger,

FWIW I had in mind for quite some time adding an option to set the state
on timeout - and that's not just for the check_ntp_* plugins... Do you
think there's something fairly generic we could add to many similar
plugins? Check_http, check_ntp*, check_snmp, check_nrpe are some of the
plugins for which id's have had use for this sort of behavior in the
past (there's probably more...).

Regards,

--
Thomas