Update check_icmp to use op5 version (#1238)

Anton Löfgren notifications at github.com
Thu Mar 6 15:54:40 CET 2014

I took a look at this today. It seems there's a whole lot of history
missing, unfortunately. And I'm unable to find anything close to a common
point in history for the two repositories. I've asked Andreas about it, and
he figures it might be the case that he had the missing history locally on a
laptop at some point in time. In other words, I think we have to consider
the chances of getting a clean history pretty slim.

I would suggest simply extracting and applying the desirable changes by
hand. Though this of course requires a more thorough examination of what
changes are desirable. I'm not familiar enough with the plugin to make any
suggestions on this myself, but maybe @awiddersheim is (seeing as how he
opened the issue with specific suggestions in the first place)?

Still, I'd be happy to help out in the "porting" part, or general
discussion, if needed.

https://github.com/monitoring-plugins/monitoring-plugins/issues/1238#issuecomment-36895048