Propose of new version scheme

Günter Kits gynter at kits.ee
Thu Mar 20 13:25:29 CET 2014

Tere!

IMHO versioning like Ubuntu has breaks everything what versioning
stands for and I personally despise it. Versions are ment to be
incremental, eg one does not simply go from 10.2 to 10.9.

It think that You should continue with [Semantic Versioning][1] like
the most of software development world does.

  [1]:http://semver.org/

- --
Kõike head soovides
Günter Kits