Add commandline -T switch to check_time and check_ntp_time (#1246)

Holger Weiß notifications at github.com
Fri Mar 21 10:51:23 CET 2014

> My usage is [...]. Will your negate command have the same behaviour?

Yes.

> isn't it negating the result? OK<->CRITICAL?

That's what `negate` does by default, but not when using the command line
options I suggested.

> The time server being used, is NOT the time server being watched. There
> are not many tests where a host is used that is not the primary target for
> the test.

Ah, good point.

With this reasoning, I guess the correct™ exit code would be
`UNKNOWN`.  Maybe these plugins should've returned that in the first place.
However, it might now be better to make this configurable indeed.

So, I'm fine with merging your change.	We should just add a test case.

https://github.com/monitoring-plugins/monitoring-plugins/pull/1246#issuecomment-38261367