feature request for the check_http Plugin

IDW RZ Webmastering webmaster at win.ch
Mon Sep 16 15:23:14 CEST 2019

Hello

We're actively using the check_http Plugin in our monitoring environment and we're a big fan of it. But it's lacking one important feature for us and that is the ability to perform checks on Kerberos authenticated websites.
Would it be possible to implement the use of Kerberos authentication into this plugin? We would be open to sponsor the development of this addition and make it available to the public given that you can provide us with a proper offer and later a bill for it. (our finances department is a bit of a stickler with these kind of things;))
We're looking forward to your answer and hope that we can come to an arrangement.

Best regards
Loris Bühler

Stadt Winterthur
Departement Finanzen
Informatikdienste (IDW)
Datacenter & Communication
Turbinenstrasse 16
8403 Winterthur

Die IDW sind zertifiziert nach ISO 9001:2015 und ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Tel: +41 52 267 50 63
http://www.stadt.winterthur.ch
http://www.stadt.winterthur.ch/idw