feature request for the check_http Plugin

Christian Kujau lists at nerdbynature.de
Tue Sep 17 07:10:42 CEST 2019

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019, IDW RZ Webmastering wrote:
> We're actively using the check_http Plugin in our monitoring environment
> and we're a big fan of it. But it's lacking one important feature for us
> and that is the ability to perform checks on Kerberos authenticated

FWIW, this has been requested before[0] and Andreas' implementation
appears to be still online:

 http://git.andreasbaumann.cc/cgit/nagios-plugin-curl/

But I haven't tested it and don't know if this will suit your needs.
Integrating all that into monitoring-plugins would still be nice though.

HTH,
C.

[0] https://github.com/monitoring-plugins/monitoring-plugins/issues/1451
--
BOFH excuse #242:

Software uses US measurements, but the OS is in metric...