[Nagiosplug-help] Enabling CGI aunthentication functionality

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Tue Dec 3 02:01:07 CET 2002

Hi,

For the first problem, I suppose that this comes when starting with the
/etc/init.d/nagios start (or restart) command.
This means that nagios expect a lock file, and this file does not
exist.. so you may check how you start the nagios.

Concerning the CGI authentication, the user used to access the HTTP
server is not allowed to view information.
So you MUST edit you cgi.cfg file and set the users allowed to view
information. I suggest to checks all authorized_* and set the right
users.
On my laptop, for tests purpose, I've setted all authorized to '*' which
means that all connected user may see all information. Note that users
are allowed using the APACHE user restriction.

HTH
Regards
Pascal Miquet