[Nagiosplug-help] Solaris plugin stuff...

Michael Feld michael.nagiosplughelp at incamail.com
Wed Dec 4 12:03:31 CET 2002

Thanks, but the current and only available version of nrpe does not work on solaris sparc.  If you can compile it and get it to work, please let me know, but I'm quite sure it doesn't work, at least not being compiled with gcc 3.x.

Subhendu indicated he'd be working on the sparc versions pending receipt of some sparc boxes and I was just checking to see if he'd had a chance.

 Michael