[Nagiosplug-help] Compiling check_radius

Pascal Wessel pascal.wessel at media-online.ch
Sun Dec 8 22:36:03 CET 2002

RH 7.3 ... Well, I don't run RH anymore. I switched to Debian (years
ago) and Mandrake ("new" happy user).

But, anyway, on Mandrake I installed the following (from RPM) in order
to have check_radius compiling and working:

[check_radius]# rpm -qa | grep radius
libradius0-0.3.2-1mdk
radiusclient-utils-0.3.2-1mdk
libradius0-devel-0.3.2-1mdk

As you can see, I have also libradius0-devel installed. I tought it was
better to have it (header files, etc...) in order to compile.

Hope it helps.
Pascal