[Nagiosplug-help] SENDMSG

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Mon Dec 9 01:54:03 CET 2002

Hi,

I understand that your nagios server isn't able to send notifications
via an Email ?
Note that mails are sent by the command /bin/mail, and this feature is
managed into the misccommands.cfg file.

What you can first try, is to manually send an Email to your contact,
and see if this works. If no mail are received, may be you should
configure your MTA, certainly sendmail, to see what happend.

HTH
Regards
PM