[Nagiosplug-help] check_disk

Bryan Bowersock bryanb at genesisgroup.com
Mon Dec 23 13:24:03 CET 2002

I am trying to configure the check_disk plugin for my Nagios server and
was hoping to gain a little insight as how the command is actually
applied.

Here is what I am trying to do:

Monitor /dev/hdxx to display a warning message if over 80% capacity
Monitor /dev/hdxx to display a critical message if over 90% capacity

>From the --help I was led to believe the command would look like this:

./check_disk -w 80% -c 90% -p /dev/hdxx

This is the error I am receiving:

INPUT ERROR: C_DFP (90.000000) should be less than W_DFP (80.000000) and
both should be between zero and 100 percent, inclusive

Please help!  Thanks.

BryanB.