[Nagiosplug-help] SSL problem?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Thu Dec 26 14:06:01 CET 2002

On Thu, 26 Dec 2002, Stephen Carpenter wrote:

> I am on Solaris 8 with nagios 1.0 and latest blugins (beta 2) and
> openssl 0.9.6g

There is a Solaris patch out that will generate a /dev/random as SUN was
finaly convinced this was a requirement. Can't tell you the patch number
but it it not part of the recommended patch cluster.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.