[Nagiosplug-help] ldd statusmap.cgi show can't find libgd.so.2

Support Support at apiatech.com
Sat Dec 28 07:45:04 CET 2002

I have successfully installed all prerequisites for libgd and the
statusmap.cgi but statusmap.cgi, trends.cgi. and histogram.cgi are
unable to find the libgd.so.2 libraries.  I have even specified the
--with options with the path to the libgd libraries but it seems to have
no effect.  What more can be done?

./configure --prefix=/home/apps/nagios --with-cgiurl=/cgi-bin/nagios
--with-htmurl=/nagios --with-nagios-user=nagios --with-nagios-grp=nagios
--with-gd-lib=/usr/local/lib --with-gd-inc=/usr/local/lib

I have tried the ./configure with and without the --with-gd-inc
option.