[Nagiosplug-help] cannot compile nagiosplug1.3beta1

Daniel Geske daniel.geske at yoc.de
Tue Jul 2 01:55:47 CEST 2002

Hi List!

I have trouble compiling the latest nagiosplugins.
I have no idea what to do, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Here's what I get:

# ./tools/setup
WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.

WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
WARNING: `acconfig.h':

WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_MAIN], 1,
WARNING:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])

WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
WARNING: documentation.
autoheader: `plugins/config.h.in' is updated
automake: configure.in: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE' must be used
automake: your implementation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE comes from an
automake: old Automake version.  You should recreate aclocal.m4
automake: with aclocal and run automake again.
plugins/Makefile.am: required file `./depcomp' not found
/usr/local/share/automake-1.6/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
/usr/local/share/automake-1.6/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
/usr/local/share/automake-1.6/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
/usr/local/share/automake-1.6/am/lang-compile.am: AMDEP does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
chmod: getting attributes of `debian/rules': No such file or directory

Thanks!

Daniel