[Nagiosplug-help] make all problems

Jeff Landers JL1 at gty.ci.henderson.nv.us
Tue Jul 2 10:38:41 CEST 2002

I am trying to install the plugins on solaris 8 and  get a fatal error of missing from replacement macro reference.  I see the discussion of the versions of automake and autoconf. How can I check the version numbers? Am I using what came with Solaris since I didn't specifically install these??? Do I need to download those from GNU just to compile the plugins? I had Netsaint working before but I am having trouble getting this install started. Point me in the right direction. Thanks for the help!!