[Nagiosplug-help] command.cfg syntax

Charles Young chy at portal.com
Sun Jul 7 00:24:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

After I installed the plugin, I found a file called "command.cfg" was created.  The Nagios core program already has a "checkcommands.cfg".   In the docs, it kept saying make sure to sure the config file that provided by the plugin. So, I thought I should replace "checkcommands.cfg" with "command.cfg" and modify nagios.cfg.  However, running the nagios with -v shows it does not like the syntax in "command.cfg".  The "checkcommands.cfg" file seems to work fine.

Am I missing something?

Nagios is running on Linux 2.4.7.10
Nagios version 1.0b3
plugin version 1.3-beta1