[Nagiosplug-help] plugins compiling problem

Qiang, Li lqiang at verisign.com
Thu Jul 11 09:58:15 CEST 2002

Thanks a lot.

Li

-----Original Message-----
From: Subhendu Ghosh [mailto:sghosh at sghosh.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 8:09 PM
To: 'nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: Re: [Nagiosplug-help] plugins compiling problem

The current nagiosplug forces an autconf/automake cycle when make is
invoked because of a timestamp issue between some files.

you can either edit the Makefile that is generated after configure and
comment out the sections for the following (around line 134)

.SUFFIXES:
$(srcdir)/Makefile.in: Makefile.am $(top_srcdir)/configure.in
$(ACLOCAL_M4)
    cd $(top_srcdir) && $(AUTOMAKE) --gnu Makefile

Makefile: $(srcdir)/Makefile.in  $(top_builddir)/config.status
$(BUILT_SOURCES)
    cd $(top_builddir) \
      && CONFIG_FILES=$@ CONFIG_HEADERS= $(SHELL) ./config.status

$(ACLOCAL_M4):  configure.in