[Nagiosplug-help] (Return code of 127 is out of bounds - plugin may be missing)

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Mon Jul 15 19:34:03 CEST 2002

Please send only one message - most of us are subscribed to all the
lists. Also a 72 char line is nice.

$USERx$ macros are usually specified in the resource.cfg file.
resource.cfg is no readable by the cgi scripts - therefore it is safer to
store sensitive information like full directory paths, snmp community
strings as $USERx$ macros in resource.cfg.

-sg