[Nagiosplug-help] check_nt ... -v COUNTER

Weber, Ralf ralf.weber at bezreg-duesseldorf.nrw.de
Thu Jun 20 01:08:03 CEST 2002

Hi,

I´m trying to check the free Memory of our W2K Servers (german lang.) with pNSClient and check_nt.
My Command definition is:

$USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -v COUNTER -l "\\Speicher\\Verfügbare MB","Freier Arbeitsspeicher %.f MB" -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$

in my Service Definition I set ARG1 = 20 and ARG2 = 15 but Nagios never set the status to warning or critical.

The Status Information says only: Freier Arbeitsspeicher 184 MB (Free Memory 184 MB)

I tried to set the warining and critical variables above my physical memory, but no reaction from nagios.

Can somebody help me???

PLEASE

Ralf Weber
Germany