[Nagiosplug-help] Solaris 8 and the plugins...

Ewan Leith ejl at man.fwltech.com
Thu Nov 7 09:19:04 CET 2002

same problem occurs in aix, its the configure script not picking up on the
correct definitions of gettimeofday for non-linux machines.

quick fix is to go into plugins/utils.h and remove/comment out the entire
#ifdef related to the struct timeval:

/* generalized timer that will do milliseconds if available */
#ifndef HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY
struct timeval {
        long tv_sec;        /* seconds */
        long tv_usec;  /* microseconds */