[Nagiosplug-help] Solaris 8 and the plugins...

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Thu Nov 7 23:39:04 CET 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 12:42, Scott Walker wrote:
> Honestly, I have given up on nagios and solaris, I've spent 3 days
> compiling source/patching/fixing/sacrificing chickens and virgins in
> trying to get this working.

The basic set of problems people were reporting were also found on my
(work) solaris 7 install.

I have made changes, and the plugins build for me on solaris once again.
Changes are in CVS and snapshot on www.debisschop.net/src/nagios

> PS: How can I help get the solaris and hopefully non-linux side up to
> par. Karl, is it that you have no solaris machines to devel on? I can
> donate a shell on a machine if it will help things out.

I think that I would like to take you up on this. I have only the one
solaris 2.7 install, and that is now in the parent company's firewall
which blocks access to the CVS tree, which definitely does slow things
down for me.

--
Karl