[Nagiosplug-help] Usage of plugin.

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Mon Nov 18 07:54:03 CET 2002

I know this kind of service, but this implies that we need to get the
latest license.dat file according to license update, in case of demo
Key.

I'll investigate in addon to allow remote execution of plugin. Any good
idea if I want to run the check_flexlm on the remote serve ?
Thanks for your help.
Regards.
Pascal Miquet

Le lun 18/11/2002 à 16:01, Subhendu Ghosh a écrit :

    On 18 Nov 2002, Pascal Miquet wrote:

    > Don't know exactly the procedure of plugins, and I'd like to know HOW
    > they opérate.
    >
    > Regarding the check_flexlm plugin, there is no notion concerning the
    > host to check that flexlm is running. So is there a specific service to
    > run on a remote host the commands ?
    > If YES, how this stuff is configure ?
    >
    > Thanks for your help
    > Regards.

    How they operate depends on the plugin.  Check_flexlm uses lmstat on the
    local host and the FlexLM config file to figure out what license servers
    to check.

    -sg