[Nagiosplug-help] Windows NT Plugin

Andreas Baetz lac01 at web.de
Wed Nov 20 01:38:02 CET 2002

On Wednesday 20 November 2002 09:46, Tom DE BLENDE wrote:
> Please search the archives of the netsaintplug-help list.
ok, I searched the archives, and found nothing about this specific problem

I found another question though, that I think I can answer:

If you have to monitor a service with spaces in its name,
just quote the whole sesrvicename like so:
        check_command                   check_nt_service!"service with spaces"

Andreas