[Nagiosplug-help] RE: [Nagios-users] Configuring windows disk drive free space

Pascal Wessel pascal.wessel at media-online.ch
Fri Oct 18 03:12:05 CEST 2002

Concerning the *nix part: are /dev, /root, /etc  filesystems or "just"
regular directories ? Think..

Concerning the windows part: I made some tests myself with snmpdf
against some W2K Servers from my Linux Debian box. Works fine.

It should not be a big problem to have this from within nagios, look at
check_disk_smb or even check_snmp if you know the snmp read community of
the Windows box (wich defaults to "public").

check_disk_smb -h to have the big picture

Have a nice day,

Pascal