SMTP queue monitor (was Re: [Nagiosplug-help] Sendmail Plugin)

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Mon Oct 21 06:43:15 CEST 2002

Currently there is no queue monitoring plugin.

Recently a question was posed for Postfix and Exim queue monitors.

If folks can post the command/output/MTA ver/platform that they use to
monitor their MTAs, I plugin can be put together.

I only have access to a sendmail on RHLinux with a single queue at the
moment.

-sg