[Nagiosplug-help] Are there plugins for...

Jonathan Rozes jrozes at vinton.com
Fri Oct 25 12:38:04 CEST 2002

Did you even try looking for an answer on your own?

There's a check_dhcp in the contrib dir of the standard plugins
distribution.

There's a check_ntp in the standard plugins distribution, but it relies on
ntpdc and thus won't work against all implementations of ntp. I have a
rewrite of the plugin that uses ntpq instead (unlike ntpdc, the ntpq
commands are part of the ntp spec and are supported by all implementations)
if anybody's in need of such a thing.

Can't answer for the other two...

jonathan

+++ Jonathan Rozes, Manager, Information Technology, Will Vinton Studios